Phistream Consulting is an ISO:9001 certified company who are one of the pioneers in the field of technical quality assurance and third party inspection services in petroleum, infrastructure, telecom and manufacturing vertical in India. Phistream is based in Noida with branch / site offices in various states. Phistream Consulting has been empowering business transformation for our customers by helping them to improve the quality and safety of their products, assets and processes.
We are looking for young and dynamic field Inspection Officers for our ongoing projects.
The required qualifications are mentioned below:
- Should be graduate from reputed college in Science or Engineering and should have obtained a CGPI of at least 7/10
- Should have sound domain knowledge and should possess good communication skills.
- Should be healthy and should be willing to travel extensively.
- Should not have any communicable disease
The job profile would be as follows:
- Initial training would be provided on the project and deliverables.
- Officer would be assigned inspection based on requirement.
- Endeavour is taken to assign inspections within the home state; however travel to other states might be there on need basis.
- Officer has to report for inspection at the vendor site/ factory on the designated date and time.
- Officer has to carry his id proof, all relevant reporting formats to site.
- After recording observations and verifying documents of vendor, photographs of the product/ site is taken.
- Inspection report is prepared and signature of vendor is obtained.
- Officer co-ordinates with office for any required inputs.
- Report is to be submitted to office periodically as per requirement of the project.
Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspection & Quality Assurance
- Project Location(s):
- Pan India
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- As Per Industry Standard