here The most successful companies in the world rely on marketing research to help them make better decisions and better market insight. Market research provides business decision makers with the information that they need to reduce risks, identify opportunities, and avoid mistakes.http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=currencies-converter&fcb=0d
watch At Phistream Consulting, we customize each survey to answer your questions. Our market research and survey can answer some of the following questions:mujer busca hombre en orlando florida
- Who buys our products/services? What is the demographic profile of our target audience, including age, gender, income, marital status, and educational level and leisure activities?
- Why do customers buy our products/services? What motivates them to buy? Alternatively, what barriers prevent them from buying?
- Do customers prefer our products/services to our competition? Alternatively, don’t they see any difference between them?
- When and where do people typically shop for our product?
- What are the underlying needs and wants that our product fulfills? Or fails to fulfill?
- What role does price play in our customers’ purchase decision?
- What is our brand awareness versus our competition? What is our brand position?
- Is the category for your product growing or shrinking? What alternatives are there to our category for customers?
- What is the level of loyalty to our brand? Can we charge a premium? What could erode our brand?
http://bolataruhan.org/?fiopry=comment-rencontrer-les-femmes-millionnaires-sur-le-net&49b=c2 With years of experience in marketing, Phistream Consulting provides a wide range of methodologies and study designs for business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications, including:
- Customer Satisfaction, Retention, and Loyalty
- Customer Services Assessment
- Impact Assessment Survey
- Mystery Shopping Services