dating a man with small hands Our client was registered as a society under a Government of India resolution more than 50 years ago. Our client gave the nation the standards it needed for nationalization, orderly industrial and commercial growth, quality production and competitive efficiency.
get link Our client had more than seven states under its jurisdiction and licensee under various branch offices were required to be audited twice a year for compliance to the relevant standards.
- Harmonious development of standardization, marking and quality certification
- To provide new thrust to standardization and quality control
- To evolve a national strategy for according recognition to standards and integrating them with growth and development of production and exports
|Client:||National Standards Body|
OUR CLIENTS SAYS...
“A great customer experience. The flexibility and speed of response Phistream Consulting, as well as the quality of the end product and reporting was exceptional.”
PROJECT SPECIFIC MILESTONES
A team of experienced engineers were deputed for the job under supervision of our senior project manager. More than 10 electrical engineers, 15 mechanical engineers and 5 civil engineers were allocated for the project.
go to site SOLUTION:
- Engineers were selected and approved by client’s committee. They were trained by client’s officers and joint inspection was done to assess the capability.
- Schedules were assigned to them for independent audit.
- Engineers are supposed to study the manufacturer’s historical performance before undertaking audit.
- Samples are tested during inspection, data on production, raw materials used, availability of working lab instruments, competent lab in-charge, etc is assessed during audit.
- Audit reports were submitted within stipulated time of 5 days and necessary system updates were provided.
- Project was successfully completed to the satisfaction of client.
- As a consequence, Phistream has been awarded work at additional 5 regions.
- A robust team of more than 30 engineers was allocate on the project.